The system was tested on the following software versions: PHP - from 4.3.9 to 8.1.6, MySQL - from 4.1.12a-nt to 5.7.37, MariaDB - from 5.5.68 to 10.6.7, Apache - from 1.3.37 to 2.4.54
The scheme of website design (HTML-code) is presented in templates and separated from PHP-code, so users who are not familiar with PHP, but can work with HTML and CSS, will be able to create their own design for sites.
Each module provides an ability to enable or disable blocks of the site (top and bottom, left and right columns), as well as ability of using an individual template.
To operate the system, you must first install the Base module, after this you can upload other modules to the server, which are connected with one click in the admin area.
Some modules have the ability to clone (i.e. install multiple instances) and connect third-party visual editors.
The development of the 2nd version of the system has been completed, you can download it for free. The 3rd and 4th versions were developed for internal use and were not uploaded for download.
The 5th version is available for download for a low fee - one-time for each module, followed by free access to all updates. The main differences between the 5th version and the 2nd:
• different structure of files and folders for more convenient updating and cloning of modules;
• site encoding - single-byte or utf-8 - selected during system installation;
• use of only one or several languages of the interface and content - selected when installing the system;
• html4 or html5 document type can be selected in the admin area at any time after system installation (html4 will be automatically rendered for older browsers);
• availability of a mobile version.